The Media Guru

Dec 24, 2007

Tags:


EXCLUSIVE spy-shot of Santa Claus practising before tonight’s long mission! Unlike most other Santas, our Mauritian Father Christmas cannot use reindeers because there’s no snow or chimneys here… so he has to resort to local means of transport…

& btw I couldn’t reach Santa Claus at all on his landline since it was clogged up… all I could do was send an sms & an email… I hope he received them & I will receive my gifts tonight… :P

Merry Christmas to everyone! & I hope Father Christmas will fulfil all your wishes!(& you get loads of gifts!)

PS: I forgot where I got that pic, so I can’t link back… :P



Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Comments 4 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Ideas? Add your comment.
Please don't spam & don't swear!
Subscribe to my feed
MBB said...

merry christmas to you! :D

carrotmadman6 said...

Merry Christmas to you as well!! :D

morinn said...

hellooo! merry christmas! :D have a great day! :P

carrotmadman6 said...

Thanks! Same to you! Merry Christmas! :P

Post a Comment

Some html tags like <b>, <i>, <a> are allowed & emos can be used. ;)
Copy your comment before posting in case something fails.
Comments are moderated, may take a while to appear.

The Photoblog carrotmadman6.blogspot.com

Posts on Photoblog

Posts rss feed
Featured Posts

Recent Posts

Categories

Blog Archive