The Media Guru

Mar 9, 2009



1515

You want to be a millionaire? Here’s how…

Scamail

Received this by mail a few weeks ago.

Scamlope

The only thing I can say to Mr. Edward Ngoma is thank you… for the stamp! Yeah, I do collect stamps… ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Comments 46 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Ideas? Add your comment.
Please don't spam & don't swear!
Subscribe to my feed
Anonymous said...

How did he obtain your address in the first place? From an online source?

Was your name on the envelope too?

LOL @ the letter. Kudos for the foreign stamp. It's a win for Carrotmadman6. But still. WTF?! Hey, it's recession time. I believe it's Carrotmadman6 who should be asking you for cash.

I call upon bloggers to start e-mailing those nigerian/african princes! Maybe Air Mauritius should have thought of that :P

Anyway, kudos to Carrotmadman6 for winning the stamp. :)

Saajid said...

Lol my grandfather's brother recieved one like that last month and he thought that he really would get the money! :P (He's 78)

Yashvin said...

slumdog millionaire :P

haha, nice post, never thought of this post.

Anonymous said...

WLOL.... Those scammers even send snail mails... lol

I got a lot by email..by by postal never..would be glad however as I collect stamps too lol. :P

carrotmadman6 said...

@Shah
My dad got it actually. :P
The scammers used MT's telephone directory to get the address... :)

Anonymous said...

pheew... tousala p ariV aster... :S:S

Anonymous said...

lol.keep it up man!!!couldnt you tell him:

i'm the head of Australian bank and would like to give you some shares :P

Anonymous said...

thats coool even by post - yusha

carrotmadman6 said...

@Yusha
Is there a problem with Blogger's comment form? Otherwise why comment as Anonymous? There's a Name/Url option... ;)

Anonymous said...

Waw! Nigerian scam in physical form!! Some people are really keen on this business. Hell, they even paid the postage.

I want one too! I'd frame it!

Anonymous said...

theres no prob just wanted to try z anonymous option lol

Anonymous said...

Lol..Beware buddies...spammers r reaching everywhere now.. :P

Anyway I know I'm gonna be off topic but does anyone know where I can get a small berger allemand for sale? looking desperately for one ..thnxs

carrotmadman6 said...

@Anonymous
LOL :P

Anonymous said...

Hello I´m new at this and Also I´m in the middle of the Caribbean at Dominican Republic and a few friends are starting to received those letters, we all took it as a joke of course but one of my friends was very concerned with the idea of how does this guy got his personal address and info so accurate, lol, is almost scare he said

Anonymous said...

haha ene boule dimoune in gagne lettre, emails + meme astere p gagne txt lor ptb... bez sa!!!!

Anonymous said...

how you got my address and tell me more about the letter i receive.....i want more information

carrotmadman6 said...

@Anonymous
They get your address from the telephone directory. :)

Anonymous said...

The Guys who send this take this as jokes...my dad got a letter just a few days ago..But it's all a scamm....

Anonymous said...

lol this letter even came all the way In Belize C.A. They are surely out of their mind and have money to spend in sending postage.

Anonymous said...

Just received one..in Portugal..eheh

Anonymous said...

I received one too but early tahn you...ahahah...The money is mine...The date of the letter a received is 29/01/2009 with 3 stamps in portugal too...This guy is a friend of half world...lol

Anonymous said...

Oh...And other thing...The sign is not the same...ahahahahahahah...

Anonymous said...

from dominican republic, i know a person who send 35,000.00 dollar to this guy believing all the trash he says

Anonymous said...

am very sure these is a way of conning fools.my hubby got these,n am sure he got the adresses from a directory.beware!!!

Anonymous said...

I also recieved the same letter I called and he told me he will look for a lawyer to facilitate the change of next kin. I believe he will ask for the legal fees. Mr Ngoma thanks but I am not interested.

Anonymous said...

I received the letter too in Litein Kenya.How much does it cost to distribute letters allover the world? Why dont you save and be a millionaire yuorself? It would have been easier to change the next of kin to be you.you are selecting the best brains.Fools don't have that much money.They know notting about legal fees for the transaction you are asking.

Anonymous said...

THIS IS BAD. MR. EDWARD NGOMA IS A GOOD FRIEND AND A CHRISTIAN AND HE DOESNT LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA. SHAME TO PEOPLE WHO USE THE NAMES ON FACE BOOK AND OTHER NETS FOR THEIR STUPID ACTIVITIES

FRIENDS BE CAREFUL SURPRISING ENOUGH Mr. EDWARD NGOMA RECEIVED THE SAME LETTER FROM THESE CROOKS

Anonymous said...

i received one too i almost fell into the trap he sent me some fake document to win me,only to find the truth in the web.WATCH OUT

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,i just receive the same letter in my post box in mombasa kenya,posted to a friend and since he was on leave i opened the letter and just got interested with that fool and i just search in the face book and found this,the only difference is signature,funny,watch out guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

ITS TRICKY AND EDWARD NGOMA SHOULD STATE HIS INTEREST AND BE HELPED,
IS IT TRUE OR MERE CONMANS TRICKS.ITS A REAL CONMANS GAME.
BETTER TRY ANOTHER GAME MR. NGOMA EDWARD.

FROM KENYA.

Felo said...

This guy with works in cahoots with people who have Nigerian sounding names....be carefull, very carefull!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Got the letter today in Nairobi. Very puzzled how he got my address as it is not listed. Came with stamp all the way from South Africa.People should be warned

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha. Am in Nairobi and I got an exactly the same letter (but signature different) and googled this Chief Auditor's name suspecting it's a scam. Then I landed here. I had traveled twice to SA last year and I suspect they got my name and job address somewhere.

Musamanyama said...

wow!!..i cant realy believe this i actually have the same as that!..and before i replied i thought of writing the name in google and search it!..and whooolah!! what i found is this blog with exact things!! thanks to the one who posted this!!.... :D

Anonymous said...

thanx 4 the blogspot sir.av jst receivd my share of spam thru my mail box today in kenya.some action need 2 b taken on this guy.n u need 2 b vigilant.thanx 4 the blogspot sir.av jst receivd my share of spam thru my mail box today in kenya.some action need 2 b taken on this guy.n u need 2 b vigilant.

Sada said...

Thanks! I received same now!!

pipo01 said...

I just went today to my mailbox and found three of those messages, as I started readin one by one I couldn't believe cause they were all the same, not even one is different, I knew it was a scam, enway this fool should be find n be helped, he thinks people r fool but the one who is fool is himself
Tanzani.
Tanzani.

Jenita90bappoo said...

thnk too i received same!what a joke!

Schaik said...

My father got the same letter today.. Shocking ! fortunately he new this was not true ! dangerous ppl..
.
.
From - Mauritius. 

kiba said...

lol... world wide he is acting! I just received one today! in south tanzania! And also glad about the post stamp! thank you edward

S_vanisha said...

hi my dad got same letter... cunning ppl


from mauritius

Anonimaz_me said...

i got your letter......and Obviously i took it as a joke....since i dont take shortcuts to success in life LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhaha.....wacha mchezo mzee!!!!

Bnyage said...

Edward Ngoma Sir ! i received ur letter dated 29/3/2012............... u so so so  busted....

from kenya

Sonya Kacha said...

yep i also thank him for sending me south african stamps :P 

Pramod said...

Just got one! lol

Anonymus said...

My father received one of these letters a few months ago, and I'm shocked to realize that it is a scam. What does this guy want to achieve by sending these prank mails anyway?

Post a Comment

Some html tags like <b>, <i>, <a> are allowed & emos can be used. ;)
Copy your comment before posting in case something fails.
Comments are moderated, may take a while to appear.

The Photoblog carrotmadman6.blogspot.com

Posts on Photoblog

Posts rss feed
Featured Posts

Recent Posts

Categories

Blog Archive