The Media Guru

May 13, 2009



HPIM0100

We are currently facing a crisis of unprecedented proportions – a blogging recession caused by a pandemic spread of exam flu, leading to technical unemployment of bloggers.
To remedy this situation, I’ve decided to initiate a stimulus post.

Random photos taken by my camera throughout its lifetime (2005-2007). Also uploaded on Flickr.
Edit: I didn't noticed this at all, but it's exactly 2 years since I've been blogging! What a coincidence I should publish this post on this day! I didn't plan anything for the 2nd blogiversary! :P

HPIM0004

HPIM0032

HPIM0039

HPIM0043

HPIM0152

HPIM0182

HPIM0188

HPIM0230

HPIM0257

HPIM0261

HPIM0262

HPIM0310

HPIM7959

HPIM7962

No post can be complete without the obligatory lolcat… :P

lolcat

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Comments 11 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Ideas? Add your comment.
Please don't spam & don't swear!
Subscribe to my feed
Joyshan said...

Nice Photo-blogging!

Joyshan said...

Bzw a cat does *meow* :P

morinn said...

Totally wonderful pictures! Hats off!

carrotmadman6 said...

@Joyshan
This one does woof! :P

@Morinn
Thanks! :)

Yashvin said...

Nice shots!

carrotmadman6 said...

@Yashvin
Thanks! ;)

ÅnGe|e said...

I love the shots! *thumb up*

carrotmadman6 said...

@Angele
Thanks! :D

Anonymous said...

happy 2nd anniversary !!! :) nice photos !!!

Kurt Avish said...

Happy 2nd Blogiversary. :-) I'll be celebrating my 1st blogiversary next week too. Hey our blog are of the same zodiac sign: Taurus lol. Nice photos above.

carrotmadman6 said...

@Yadhav @Avish
Thanks! :P

Post a Comment

Some html tags like <b>, <i>, <a> are allowed & emos can be used. ;)
Copy your comment before posting in case something fails.
Comments are moderated, may take a while to appear.

The Photoblog carrotmadman6.blogspot.com

Posts on Photoblog

Posts rss feed
Featured Posts

Recent Posts

Categories

Blog Archive