The Media Guru

Feb 10, 2008

Tags:


National Treasure PosterOne of the rare movies I’ve liked after Transformers… Ok, I know this is an old movie, but it’s so good that I couldn’t resist myself.

2.22pm on the Independence HallMysteries, secrets, legends, codes, encryption, secret messages… you get the general idea? If you like these, you’ll definitely love National Treasure… Starring Nicolas Cage & Diane Kruger.

The Holy TrinityNational Treasure is an action-packed movie that will never let you down… Starting from the Knight Templars, then the Freemasons leading to the Founding Fathers of the United States, an incredible treasure that has been hidden over the generations… with only a single clue to find it:The Secret Lies with Charlotte

The Pyramid on the $100 billThe Eye Pyramid

Declaration of IndependenceThe Declaration of Independence

The TreasureOne advice: Don’t miss it.

National Treasure - Book of Secrets Poster& yes, I’m looking forward to the sequel… National Treasure – Book of Secrets.

Freemasons symbolAnother reason why I liked this movie is because it’s like a Dan Brown novel… like the Da Vinci Code movie. & don’t forget that the Freemasons & the Founding Fathers are central to Dan Brown’s next novel, the Solomon Key. Actually, National Treasure may already have revealed part of the plot in the Solomon Key…

IMDB: 6.8/10
Wiki
The Sequel

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Comments 4 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Ideas? Add your comment.
Please don't spam & don't swear!
Subscribe to my feed
Anonymous said...

this movie sounds awesome...aargh, i had never heard about it before! thanks to you now I know! :D

carrotmadman6 said...

I had never heard of it myself... until i saw the trailer of the sequel! :D

InF said...

I watched the first movie of National Treasure and it was magnificent. I'm waiting for the second to come out and savor it! :P

Strongly recommended for adventure/mysteries fans.

Check out The Librarian too.. :P

carrotmadman6 said...

Thanks for the tip! :P

Post a Comment

Some html tags like <b>, <i>, <a> are allowed & emos can be used. ;)
Copy your comment before posting in case something fails.
Comments are moderated, may take a while to appear.

The Photoblog carrotmadman6.blogspot.com

Posts on Photoblog

Posts rss feed
Featured Posts

Recent Posts

Categories

Blog Archive