The Media Guru

Jan 9, 2009

Tags:


Transformers 2 Teaser Poster

& here it is… from Yahoo! Movies.
According to Slashfilm, that’s Decepticon The Fallen who appears in its Cybertronian form. Some say that he's responsible for the Decepticons split from Cybertron... looks a bit like Sauron (LOL), but most Transformers fans would agree that this is a life-like version of the Decepticon logo!!

Message from Michael Bay:

Okay it’s time to turn up the heat on Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen. We’ve waited low in the weeds letting all the summer movies get their stuff out. We’ve seen the great year end movies, and watched the upcoming clips of the upcoming summer fare. We’ve seen certain movies coming out even try to duplicate Transformer size robots in their ads. Please, come on. Well, I promise you we will rock your world with Transformers 2. The fans wanted ROBOTS KICKING ASS - well we got it. Today we are releasing the teaser poster and soon the onslaught will continue with a steady drum beat until June 26th.

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

The rest of the stills… Note that they got special permission to film ON the Pyramids.

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

Optimus Prime has a battle-worn look… That looks good! :D

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

Edit:
I've found out that my white template contrasted greatly with the poster, making it appear darker (due to an optical illusion). Here's the optimised version - just some tweaking with brightness & contrast:

Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Fallen Teaser Poster

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Comments 6 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Ideas? Add your comment.
Please don't spam & don't swear!
Subscribe to my feed
Anonymous said...

Wow that's the coolest thing ever, Transformers on the Pyramids!! :D :D

Anonymous said...

I realllllly enjoyed the first movie and I'm really looking forward to the sequel!

Anonymous said...

You spoiled me. LOL. I stopped reading after Jet Fire was mentioned. I was hoping to see Sound Wave. Were you a fan of the cartoons when you were a kid? Jet Fire was always conflicted. Anyway, the sequel is worth watching for there will be good robots, evil robots, breasts and legs of Megan Fox, what else? Did I mention that would be breasts?!

carrotmadman6 said...

@Shah
I'll spoil you again - some are saying that this is The Fallen.
I never saw the cartoons (perhaps a few episodes occasionally), but I'll make sure I'll catch up with the story one day on Wiki. :)

AutoBoobs! :P

Anonymous said...

Is megan fox still the actress? Oh wait, I did not tell you guys that she's my girlfriend.:p But unfortunately I'm not her boyfriend.xD

carrotmadman6 said...

@Tushal
The not-so-secret admirer of Megan Fox... LOL :D

Post a Comment

Some html tags like <b>, <i>, <a> are allowed & emos can be used. ;)
Copy your comment before posting in case something fails.
Comments are moderated, may take a while to appear.

The Photoblog carrotmadman6.blogspot.com

Posts on Photoblog

Posts rss feed
Featured Posts

Recent Posts

Categories

Blog Archive