The Media Guru

Jun 1, 2008

Tags:



Yep, I was bedridden in hospital for 4 days... An unforgettable experience... because it was definitely the 4 most horrible days of my life...
As most Mauritians would know, hospitals here have a notorious reputation for cleanliness, infrastructure & equipment...

Whatever, i'm back to business... well, not really... Being cut-off from the world has its disadvantages! I'm not really looking forward to a long RSS unread list! Didn't know what happened in the tech world - there's a beta of Photoshop CS4 out, no? Being deprived from every type of communication media (no TV, radio or papers) meant i was unaware of what's happening in the real world - what's the fuss about that PRB report?

But it's far from back to normal... Actually, i had to undergo a big operation, because of which i'm confined to bed at home for at least one month... meaning no PC for me! (Alas, if only I had a laptop...)
& no blogging as well... There's no doubt blogging played a major part in sending me to hospital! Yes, that's true! So that's why i've decided to QUIT BLOGGING!
LOL
No, i'm not quitting. I'm just "pausing" it indefinitely... I may post from time to time, but my post frequency will be really very low! (2-3 posts a month?)

P.s. This post was typed from my good old mobile phone... From now on, if i'll be posting anything, then you know it's coming from my mobile... & if something big is stirring up (in Mauritius), you can bet i'll be blogging about it. :P
I'm sorry i can't continue the fight against evil Orange anymore... so no petition. :(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Comments 6 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Ideas? Add your comment.
Please don't spam & don't swear!
Subscribe to my feed
Anonymous said...

Oh sorry to hear you are ill mate! Hope it's nothing too serious! :(

Hope you get well soon. In the mean time, I'll be missing your articles and comments.

Get well soon! :)

carrotmadman6 said...

Thanks a lot! Yep, it is serious... :|

But no worry, i'll be OK in a month! :)

& i'll find some way to post some tiny articles. :D

Anonymous said...

hey get well soon..Take care

carrotmadman6 said...

Thanks! :P

Anonymous said...

Get well soon dude :)

carrotmadman6 said...

Thanks :D

Post a Comment

Some html tags like <b>, <i>, <a> are allowed & emos can be used. ;)
Copy your comment before posting in case something fails.
Comments are moderated, may take a while to appear.

The Photoblog carrotmadman6.blogspot.com

Posts on Photoblog

Posts rss feed
Featured Posts

Recent Posts

Categories

Blog Archive