The Media Guru

Dec 24, 2008



Image(414)

The legendary Audi R8... here it is in all its beauty.


 

Audi_R8_8

The R8 has a black mirror finish, reflecting its surroundings. Take it outside in nature, you'll end up doing art photography.

 

Audi_R8_1

The R8 has come a long since the futuristic concept in I-Robot, but it still has those elegant curves.

 

Audi_R8_4

The carbon side intakes feel exactly like plastic, its very light, but incredibly strong.

 

Audi_R8_2

19-inch rims fitted with ceramic brakes...

 

Audi_R8_3

The all-powerful 420hp V8.

 

Audi_R8_5

Marvelous aerodynamics that allows it to do 0-100km/h in 4.4s.

 

Audi_R8_6

The only car better than the R8? Well, Lamborghinis...

 

Audi_R8_7

While in these photos, the R8 looks stunning, it's nothing compared to admiring it in real. Trust me, you'll be left speechless by the most beautiful car in Mauritius...

More? Check my previous post: Audi R8 in Mauritius!
& Wiki – Audi R8 

Note: As perhaps some of you know, I recently damaged my camera in a fit of anger.

Image(412)

The problem was that the roller bearing inside the lens mechanism was dislocated & to reposition it I had to drill through the lens cover.
Unfortunately, while I had repaired the lens, the camera refused to boot up anymore. I think I either damaged the circuits or it was static electricity which I forgot to get rid off me.

Hence these pics weren't taken by me, which explains the relative lack of photos in this post. :)

Merry Christmas! :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Comments 10 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Ideas? Add your comment.
Please don't spam & don't swear!
Subscribe to my feed
Anonymous said...

I need that car as my Christmas gift.

Yashvin said...

euh!
You took pics of my car without my permission? :P

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

there are 19'' rims on the front of this R8, with disc brakes of at least 15''. the the rear rims are not same size. maybe those are 20'', can't confirm this.

Anonymous said...

dnt forget that this R8 will be leaving the country in some days. so hurry to have a look at it.
and in my opinion, the most beautiful car in mauritius would be the 'red' Ferrari 612...

carrotmadman6 said...

@Muzzammil
Thanks for the info!

I have NEVER seen any of the Ferraris in Mauritius... :'(

Anonymous said...

ur welcmd.
seen 3 of them. 2 F430 and the 612. dnt knw if there r much more.

carrotmadman6 said...

@Muzzammil
I've also read on LeConceptCar forum that a 599 will be coming soon. :D

Anonymous said...

Hey thats my car!! You should have asked me the permission before taking the shots... Or atleast ask my driver Yashvin the permission :P lol

carrotmadman6 said...

@Avish
Funny everyone started owning this supercar... :P

Post a Comment

Some html tags like <b>, <i>, <a> are allowed & emos can be used. ;)
Copy your comment before posting in case something fails.
Comments are moderated, may take a while to appear.

The Photoblog carrotmadman6.blogspot.com

Posts on Photoblog

Posts rss feed
Featured Posts

Recent Posts

Categories

Blog Archive